Industrial and Municipal Water Treatment Capabilities
Aries capabilities include on-site service, chemical storage, trucking and trailer mounted water treatment systems. Call Aries Chemical at (315) 346-1489 or contact us for more information on our municipal, institutional and industrial water treatment solutions.
- On-Site Service – Capabilities include on-site service at your facility. The Aries Service Group can meet the level of service you require, from emergency as-needed services, to contract operations for custom water treatment systems, purification systems, chemicals and equipment.
- Trailer Mounted Water Treatment System – Trailer mounted produced water treatment systems are another great solution for wastewater treatment.
- Trucking – Learn about how Aries makes delivering water treatment chemicals easy.
- Rely on Aries Chemical Storage Capabilities
Whatever your industrial water treatment needs, Aries has the products for your application
- Reducing Agents
On-Site Pilot System Evaluations:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Pilot RO, NF, UF & MF
- Pilot Clarifiers: IPC and DAF
- Pilot Sludge Dewatering
- Complete Pilot Treatment Systems Available
Manufacturing, Design & Consulting:
- System Design
- Operation Manuals
Services for On-Site Operations:
- Management Operations
- Contract Operation
- Equipment & Instrument Calibration
Areas of Competence:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Reuse/Recycle
- Boiler & Cooling Water Treatment
- Pure Water Applications
- Oil & Gas Production
- Pulp & Paper Manufacturing
Equipment for Water Treatment:
- Sludge Dewatering
- Chemical Feed Systems
- Ion Exchange
- Filter Press
- Controllers and PLCs
- Reverse Osmosis
- Water Analysis
- Deposit Analysis
- Microbiological Analysis
- Scale and Corrosion Studies
- Pulp and Paper
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Water Clarification and Reuse
- Ultrapure Water
- Groundwater Remediation
- Pulping and Papermaking
Aries laboratory reverse osmosis / nano filtration pilot allows Aries to perform laboratory simulation of a variety of water treatment applications. Aries can pilot a variety of membranes to optimize the filtration process for pure water, process, wastewater and water recycle applications.
Aries capabilities include laboratory treatability studies for raw water, process water and wastewater treatment. From these treatability studies Aries can design a full scale water treatment system, build the system at our facility and install the system on site.
For a more comprehensive list of our water treatment capabilities, check out our printer friendly document. Contact us or call (315) 346-1489 to speak to an Aries Representative.